Knob View Farm
Knob View Farm is an 11-acre family operated farm. We are located just south of Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania in scenic Cherry Valley. We specialize in fingerling and baby potatoes and hard-neck gourmet garlic. We maintain memberships in the Pennsylvania Association for Sustainable Agriculture (PASA) and the Pocono Garlic Growers Association.
We practice organic methods and rely on crop rotation, green manure, compost and biological pest control. We do not use synthetic fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides, insecticides or genetically modified organisms. We strive to use an agricultural production system that sustains soils, biodiversity and that is in tune with our local surroundings.
We market our products mainly at local and regional festivals in PA, NJ, NY and CT. All our Gourmet Garlic Sea Salts are available for purchase on this web site. This year we will be packaging our garlic sea salts in our traditional re-useable 4 oz. tin and in a re-useable 4 oz. grinder!!
Remember we still offer free shipping for orders over $40. During the check out process place "Freeship" in the coupon/your code space. Garlic orders are not eligible for free shipping.
News from the Farm
- New recipe: Semolina Dumplings February 3, 2014
- New recipe: Garlic Broth January 26, 2014
- New recipe: Mushroom and Prosciutto Stuffed Pork Loin January 3, 2014
- Photo(s) added: German Garden, Pizza Garlic Sea Salt, Another New Photo, Another New Photo, Herbes de Knob View, Lavender Sea Salt October 16, 2013
- Photo(s) added: 6" on Center: Life is Garlic 1940's Truck October 14, 2013
- Photo(s) added: Life is Garlic T-Shirt July 8, 2013
- Fox Run Win & Garlic Festival June 20, 2013